Join the Centennial Health team.
- Welcome Coordinator
- Welcome Coordinators assist callers/patients on the phone with access to the health care services provided by Centennial Clinic by correctly confirming and scheduling appointments with Centennial Clinic providers, sending comprehensive patient messages to medical staff, and transferring professional and urgent calls to the appropriate personnel. Welcome Coordinators greet and assist patients/visitors in person and coordinate patient flow within respective Clinical Services Team. Collect monies due for services rendered. Schedule follow-up appointments. Facilitate a quality patient experience. High School diploma and 1 year experience preferred.
- RN Case Manager
- The position is responsible for the integration of utilization, quality and case management. This position determines appropriateness and location of services required to encourage effective, high quality care and cost-efficient outcomes. This position requires excellent communication and diplomacy skills in managing complex working relationships.
- Key Responsibilities
- Documenting patient case management plans and on-going activities
- Identify community resources as needed
- Identify and address member risk factors and/or obstacles to care
- Identify patient needs, current services, and available resources, then connecting the patient to services and resources to meet established goals
- Communicating the care preferences of patients, serving as their advocate, and verifying that interventions meet the patient’s needs and goals of treatment
- Screening members and/or population for healthcare needs
- Developing a member focused case management plan
- Educating the member/family/caregiver about the case management process and evaluating their understanding of the process
- Develop and implement a strategy to reduce hospital admissions and readmissions
- Develop and implement a strategy on post discharge coordination of care
- Maintain frequent communication with hospital staff in order to coordinate patient care
- Maintain a current knowledge of managed care issues (benefits, contracted providers, health plan, CMS guidelines, and community standards of practice).
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Centennial Health is looking for qualified a qualified LPN for full-time employment. The LPN will primarily be responsible for facilitating patient flow within the Client Services Team for the purpose of enduring effective and efficient delivery of patients. Duties include escorting patient to exam room and performing basic patient assessment which includes, such items as vital signs, current medications, etc., and prepare patient for examination pursuant to established procedures which include the the use of proper documentation techniques and prudent judgement. May perform or assist with procedures such as EKG, catheter insertions, wound dressing, etc. pursuant to established procedures within the realm of of all pertinent license and/or certification guidelines. Administers medications, which may be oral or topical, immunizations, prescription refills and pharmacy requests. Also provides patient instruction and/or education within their given level of authority.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources team at email@example.com