What Makes Centennial Health Different?
At Centennial Health, you get more than a typical examination, you get a health experience that’s all about you. Centennial (formerly Oklahoma City Clinic) was created for adults with Medicare, including those with both Medicare and Medicaid (Dual-Eligible). We know you may have questions, we are happy to answer them!
Centennial (formerly Oklahoma City Clinic) is for adults with Medicare, including those with both Medicare and Medicaid (Dual Eligible). We also have a team of excellent Pediatricians at our Midwest City location.
We are a network of primary care and pediatric doctors with locations across and surrounding the Oklahoma City area with over 90 years of experience putting patients first.
Centennial welcomes anyone with Medicare Part B. We accept Medicare, GlobalHealth Medicare Advantage and dual Medicare and Medicaid eligibles. If you have any questions about eligibility, call today and let our specialists answer your questions.
- Preventive Care: We work with a completely new model of healthcare: our mission is to provide patients with preventive care and foster overall wellness. What this means is that you will see the doctor regularly while you are still healthy so you can stay well. We work with you to address problems before they become big ones.
- More Time With Your Doctor: We understand that your health is very important, and sometimes complicated -- that is why we never rush. With us, you will have enough time with the doctor to go over your unique situation.
- Convenient Transportation Assistance: Many of our patients use our door-to-clinic and clinic-to-door transportation options for their appointments. Ask today to see if you can as well!
- Access to High-quality Care: It is our pleasure to help you navigate the complicated healthcare system. Call our team today for assistance.
- Network of Specialists: We are a group of caring doctors, nurses, and health care professionals who have a heart for serving each unique patient.
For more information, call our team at 405-280-5550, or visit the secure Medicare website Medicare website.
Fantastic! We are happy you have decided to let us take care of you. Please call 405-280-5550 and ask to make your appointment and/or learn more about how Centennial can help you.